The challenges and changes to have to deal with for 2020.
Consider the Crisis bundle package delivered:
• Pandemics Quarantine Lockdowns
• Civil Unrest Riots and Looting
• Protests Provocateurs Agitators Infiltrators
• World Domination Challenges and Changes
• World Economy Challenges and Changes
• Mandatory vaccines – unknown properties
• Digital Implementations and Adaptations
√ Your 1-year subscription paid in full
The is no blueprint for how to deal with the current situations happening and the many daunting life-changing events and scenarios presented today.
We will be battling these monumental challenges, strategizing and dialoguing, parley and resolve together in this series of how to deal with the “new normal” of post-pandemic changes.
Some current, some future, and some stranger than science fiction.
Riots Replace Covid
How quickly we have forgotten about our Pandemic risk.
Riots have replaced Covid as if it never existed in the first place.
Civil unrest spreads as a result of the another citizen “George Floyd” murdered by a police officer sparking riots across the United States.
The strange timing of this incident needs to be pointed out revealing many interesting facts:
• 1 – People were already agitated and ready to fight for their rights from concerns of the legitimacy of the Covid-19 virus and quarantine lockdowns. Many losing their jobs, businesses, and trust for the establishments while being locked away for months from fear and uncertainty, like a ticking bomb ready to march for their rights from what didn’t feel right in the first place.
• 2 – This has reopened up old wounds of racism, injustice, police brutality, and the huge gap of inequality in America and worldwide. The worst of timing ever, after a Crisis, when the subject of inequality has been at the surface, clear and present.
• 3 – This may have revealed and proven the bite of this virus may have never been as venomous as suggested, forcing people to fight of flight out of their homes and comfort zones and assimilation back into society, leaving more questions and resentment towards the establishments.
• 4 – A final attempt to divide, appearing like a Hail Mary last play attempt to try to make something work that may have not been materializing as planned.
The obvious can not be ignored with such efforts as platforms incite violence with misinformation, racism and lies, with mysterious pallets of bricks showing up in abundance while appearing as a funded infiltration to cause chaos during peaceful protests, showing a clear view of intent to divide.
Strange timing for such an incident demonstrating both a blessing and a curse, appearing as a final Hail Mary attempt to implement what may have been a fractured attempt as Covid-19.
Let’s allow the obvious to prevail and try not to fall victim to this virus of division.
Divide and Distract
Divide to conquer and keep in control, because united if they stand, they will rule their own land. The old divide and conquer strategy appears to be rolled out consistently and continuously going undetected and unrecognized, still fooling the masses into division.
As quotes by Eleanor Roosevelt:
Divide and conquer. By dividing people, they’re not a threat, you can control them. Divide and rule, the politician cries; unite and lead, is watchword of the wise. The greatest weapon the colonial powers have used in the past against our people has always been his ability to divide and conquer.
This divide and conquer tactic is documented in the playbook and repeatedly used and written in our history. When the same tactic is used over and over again and still works, shame on us…
1 Corinthians 12:25-26
We were meant to live, work and operate together in unison, in one perfect accord, in synchronism, assisting one another for maximum potential, all having key important valuable worthy needed parts as a valued member of thee entire body. ~ Max La Vida
United Synchronized in Unison is Our Best Look
The New Normal
• The new normal and the changes from separation and distancing.
• Our new normal, masked, locked down, and six feet degrees of human separation.
Why does this “new normal” seem so normal after all?
Perhaps, because we’ve already been introduced and conditioned to distancing from one another for many years now, starting with social media.
As we began to live our lives more digitally rather than in person, one on one or face to face with human contact, we have been conditioning and adjusting ourselves to think we really don’t need one another, and can replace those experiences virtually through social media.
This has affected relationships, friendships, families, and human contact and stability as a whole.
People have become withdrawn, depressed, families divided and no longer speaking to each other, marriages and relationships ending in separation and divorce.
Drastic disastrous somber affects.
A disaster and a damsel in distress, the breakup of the family, the very core of what holds the people and a country together.
This may have been the designed actual plan all along.
Social media giant Facebook’s very own executive unveiled the truth behind such distancing and how it destroys the very fabric and fundamentals of human necessity and interaction in society, the adverse affects of it, and also reveals the premeditated plan to enforce it back in 2016.
The results have been in for many years now showing the negative psychological adverse affects of social media distancing. Isolation. Depression. Loneliness. Anxiety. Loss of Reality. Addiction.
This new normal is not a far change from what was already rolled out decades before, conditioning and preprogramming as we participated and engaged without realizing.
Today it is here in the present, implemented and identified as the “new normal”. The new six feet degrees of human separation, human distancing, human functionality and normality.
Have we unconsciously contributed and participated too far? Have we now gone too far past and beyond the point of no return? Let’s hope not.
The affects are undeniable, case study proven, and even greater than this authoritative brutality.
The human brutality of our human needs and senses, mental capacities and fundamental basic necessities of what makes us healthy balanced lively human beings after all.
Can this be the subtle beginning of the end – are we being tuned out of our very own human existence? Stranger than Science Fiction.
The Challenges and Changes to Deal with Post-Pandemic2020
The Year 2020 is truly seeming stranger than science fiction and more like a movie script.
The Sci-Fi Horror movie 2020 to be written by Stephen King and directed by Quentin Tarantino.
“2020” Coming to a closed-down Movie Theater Fall 2020.
Funny, maybe not. Although this seems Sci-Fi based and unreal like a movie, we will still need to deal with the repercussions, consequences and outcomes as a result of this notable horror movie.
We will continue to attack and address these monumental battles, challenges and changes, strategize and dissect all the elements and particles as we dialogue together to resolve possibilities and resolutions of the inevitable —
In this series of how to deal with the “new normal” of post-pandemic changes.
Real questions and answers:
• Is there anything we can really do about this?
• Will we be able to continue with normal routine business?
• Was this all a big staged 2020 planned agenda?
• How will we be able to survive this new economy and merger?
• Will be able to have the same lifestyle we once had?
• Are some strange new “End of Days” coming, near or here?
In the next segment we will be addressing these questions, answers and concerns.
In conclusion, it is better and wiser to began to invest more into your spiritual bank experience and relationship rather than the construct that appears to becoming more fragile by the day.
Read more about the priority of your conscious spiritual investment:
Do you think there’s anything we can really do about this? Share your thoughts, related stories, comments and concerns, questions and interest related to this new norm as we approach these times together. Get connected to receive in advance Subscribe
This is Part II of a series tackling “how to deal” with all the new post-pandemic changes approaching and the “new normal” we’re entering.